Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I'm mellllllllllting....

Otherwise known as the weekly Weight Watchers update.

This time I don't have any nifty pictures. Sorry. My eczema is flaring up - thanks to my gallbladder - so I'm not going to be taking any pictures (of me) until this thing is dealt with. Also thanks to my gallbladder, I'm down to about 1 meal a day. Which is good(?) for weight loss, but sucky for me and my energy levels. Most days I just lay around the castle... Flabby, fat and lazy...

If you can name the movie that came from you get bonus points.

Anyhoo, last I posted about this it was 9/12/07. Week 8. I lost .2 pounds, so that put me at 9.2 lost total. The next week (which is to say last week or Week 9) I lost 2 pounds to put me at 11.2 pounds lost total to date. Tomorrow is Week 10. Apparently weight loss takes 1-2 weeks to show up, so if that's the case, I should have lost a lot by tomorrow. I'm shooting for 15 pounds lost total. That's only 3.8 more and I've done that in a week before. Not like I'm stressing about it...

And how much does a gallbladder w/stones weigh anyway? That sucker is going DOWN next Tuesday.





Take THAT! Darth Gall


No comments: