Friday, March 06, 2009

Goodies from Indonesia

I brought these back from my second trip to Indonesia in 2004. They've languished in my window seat for the last couple of years and while I was digging in my fabric stash (more on that in another post), they turned up. So I thought I'd share. The square pouches transform into shopping bags - great and green! The top four are smaller than the one in the middle, but still adequate for trips to the farmer's market or your favorite used book shop - two places I take mine. For $4 + shipping any one of the four smaller ones can be your very own. The larger one is $5 + shipping. The cute little keychain/coin purses all the way down the bottom are $2 + shipping. Just leave a comment and let me know which one you want and if it's still available, we can arrange the details via email.

No comments: