Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Just when you thought it couldn't be any worse...

Billy Ray Cyrus takes to the dance floor again. My 85 year-old grandmother who has dementia can move better than him and she's bed-ridden most of the time. I'm sorry, but he's GOT to go this week. It wouldn't be fair to Lilo & Stitch Ian & Cheryl.



Granted, tonight they stomped through most of their foxtrot routine and the rumba was more of a "what dance IS that" than a rumba... But still, they didn't suck nearly as bad as Billy Ray.



Bruno said that Laila is turning into a marvellous obsession (he's right), but Billy Ray is turning into a TRAIN WRECK. He's painful to watch yet you can't NOT watch. And that gentle readers is all I have on this for tonight. It's late and I shall update you later, when I have more photos to share.

Oh yes, one more thing...


APOLO ANTON OHNO ROCKS MY SOCKS.


Just thought I'd get that off my chest.

No comments: