Wednesday, September 13, 2006

No they aren't twins!

Or if they are, that's the world's longest pregnancy of record....

So sue me. I'm guilty of dressing the Princesses Ella in identical clothing. But if you really look at them past a cursory glance, you'd see that there is NO WAY they are twins.

First of all, to be twins, they'd have to be IDENTICAL. And they aren't.

For one thing, the elder Princess Ella has very olive skin. She looks like her daddy. She has a blockhead (in more ways that one, trust me) and is a head taller than the younger Princess Ella.

The younger Princess Ella is very slight of frame and is PALE like a ghost. She looks like my Mother In Law - very petite. Her face shape is quite oval/heart shaped.

Never mind the fact that the elder is 4+ years old and the younger is 2.5+ years old. I just stare at people like they have two heads when they ask this question now. Sometimes it's just better for me to keep my mouth shut before I spew all manner of "I can't believe what an idiot you are" kind of responses. Or I have to look at my keychain fob which says "I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person".

No comments: