Wednesday, August 30, 2006

You'd think I'd learn...

May 8th, Instant

To sleep when the baby sleeps, right? Generally that would be true (at night anyways), but tonight, for some bizarro (anyone remember that Superman comic issue from back in the day?) reason, I can't seem to make myself sleep.

Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that I've spent the last 2 hours cleaning up my hard drive and decluttering all the files that seem to have accumulated since my last re-build (ca. 2004). I'm still sorting out what needs to be reinstalled and updating my Outlook (sux when you have 50 email addresses that need to be re-imported by hand).

The up side to it all is that at *least* I've got a clue what is what and what goes where. The tricky part is having The Administrator (hubby) do it all. And since The Admin is HYPER careful about security and what-not (good for him), I'll leave him to it. The only problem is, he has to do it in his spare time.

This is me after a rebuild and before my stuff gets re-installed:

Well, I better take the advice and get some sleep while I can. 5:30 is going to feel pretty early, here...

No comments: