Wednesday, August 30, 2006

It's going to be a better day...

April 30th, Instant

After two sleepless nights and anxiety over my dearly beloved's health, I watched Mass via the internet as I could not leave my house. A real sense of peace came over me as I was comforted by the words of the Our Father:

Pater noster, qui es in coelis. sanctificetur nomen tuum: adveniat regnum tuum:
fiat voluntas tua, sicut in coelo, et in terra. Panem nostrum quotidianum da
nobis hodie, et dimitte nobis debita nostra, sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus
nostris. Et ne nos inducas in tentationem: Sed libera nos a malo.
Amen.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name; Thy Kingdom
come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven, Give us this day our daily
bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against
us; and lead us not into temptation: But deliver us from evil.
Amen.


As Mass was ending and my husband's stress test was beginning, a dove walked up my sidewalk and stayed in my garden for a while. I feel very comforted.

No comments: