Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Where No Man Has Gone Before...

Technically speaking, more than a few men and women have gone down the road I'm going...

It's getting close to Halloween and this means the Annual Halloween Extravaganza at the Prince Consort's employer. Those of you who know me personally will find this ironic...

The task this year is to create a Starfleet (original series) uniform on the cheap. While this is definitely sewing related, I felt it better to leave it here rather than post it at The Vintage Family blog because it's retro kitsch, but not vintage. ;-)

The process begins at Dharma Trading Co. Since I've got my supplies on order, I'm not going to give the full on tutorial here, but it will happen soon!

Live Long and Prosper... And don't spend a fortune on a halloween costume!

No comments: