Sunday, July 19, 2009

I Just Can't Get Enough

In trying to come up with a posting for how much I love my new steam cleaner, I'm at a loss. And then I had a flashback to 1990 and the Depeche Mode concert in Atlanta. But those guys have NOTHING on The Saturdays.




Seriously. I'm convinced that this song was written to a Wagner 905 steam cleaner. That's how totally awesome it is. This bad boy has 240 reviews on Amazon and only 13 of them are less than 4 stars. That alone should tell you something.

I'm in LOVE with my new steam cleaner. I won't tell you what I've blasted to kingdom come tonight. You might think less of me. ;-) Let's just say that instead of looking like a pin-up girl, I resembled something more like Lara Croft.

Earlier today I blasted about 3 years worth of cobwebs, dead bugs and dirt from the dresser that's getting redone. And it was *good*. But now? Oh my lands. This appliance - for which I'm not getting paid to sing it's praises - is even more of a workhorse indoors. It's cute, too, in it's yellow and black bumblebee-ish way. It's so cute it needs a name. I think I shall call it Bumblebee as an homage to the spunky Transformer of the same name. The same Transformer who "pees on the baaad wobots" according to Thing 3.

Lyrics are as follows - just in case you missed them:

When I`m with you baby
I go out of my head
I just can`t get enough
I just can`t get enough
All the things you do to me
And everything you said
I just can`t get enough
I just can`t get enough
We slip and slide as we fall in love
And I just can`t seem to get enough

We walk together
We`re walking down the street
I just can`t get enough
I just can`t get enough
Everytime I think of you
I know we have to meet
I just can`t get enough
I just can`t get enough
It`s getting hotter, it`s a burning love
And I just can`t seem to get enough

And when it rains
You`re shining down for me
I just can`t get enough
I just can`t get enough
Just like a rainbow
You know you set me free
just can`t get enough
I just can`t get enough
You`re like an angel and you give me your love
And I just can`t seem to get enough.

No comments: