Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Golden Rule?

OK, so I made my first Lutterloh outfit last night. Well, mostly made. Not sure what I think of it. It went together easily enough and my invisible zipper rocks, but for some reason, using the correct measurements, I have to make my seam allowance 3/5" instead of the 5/8" that I measured out from the pattern. Once I'm finished with it I'll post pics. Hopefully. ;-)
Hah. Proof that nearly anything can be found on the interwebz! The skirt part of the picture below is what I'm making.

Image courtesy of LutterlohSystem.com

2 comments:

Andrea R said...

OMG Lutterloh! Haven't seen them for years. I remember going to a seminar they held in the 80's to try and sell the whole system for something 2 or 3 hundred bucks.

Nina Suluh said...

Yeah, I got mine in the early 2000s and got suckered in... My collections date from 2003. Color me not that impressed... ;-) But I like the tool...