Monday, March 09, 2009

A tale of two MP3 players

A couple of years ago, I got this for Mother's Day.
It served me well and was great for teaching dance class. No more need for CDs, just plug it in and Whoomp! There it was! But all good things must come to an end, especially if one's children get hold of delicate electronics and appropriate them for their own use. Now to be fair, the Zen DOES still work, the LCD just is dead. But that doesn't do much good when the whole functionality of this kind of MP3 player is predicated on it having a functional LCD.

Enter the Fuze...

This was $79.99 at Best Buy (not an advertisement, no one paid me to plug this). It's double the storage AND can take a micro SD card for additional storage. So far, I've got almost every playlist I use stored on it and I still have room for more. I'm a VERY happy camper.

No comments: