Sunday, March 29, 2009

Finally!

I've got all my email addresses and websites and such sorted. As much as I love my new laptop, I despise having to rummage around the network (Hey honey can you set that folder to "shared" please?) so that I can have my super-special fonts and web graphics and what-all available.

Add to that the hour I spent on the phone with Go Daddy today getting everything squared away...

Anyways, if you're interested, here's the sites:

BatikBaby

OrlandoBallroomDancing

Suluhtions

The Vintage Family

Empressive Productions

Just a note that although the sites are up and I can access them for updates, it's by no means for sure that they are in any way complete. As with most stuff I get involved in, it's a work in progress. Hopefully, though, I'll get them sorta done soon. And yeah, I'm cheap. That's why they have those lovely ad banners across the top. Until they start generating funds, no heck way will I spend money for hosting. That's the thrifty Scot in me. It can't be helped.

No comments: