The rules of this meme are simple:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your blog entry.
5. Let the tagged people know, by leaving a comment on their blogs.
So here goes:
Link back? Check!
Posted rules? Check!
Six unimportant things? Presonally, I don't think anything about me is unimportant... But hey...
- I've owned 7 cars since 1992 while the Prince Consort had only one since 1994 9and we all know what happened to it. They are (in order) 1992 Ford Escort, 1987 Ford Taurus, 1992 Mazda Protege, 1990 Honda Prelude, 1988 Oldmsobile Cutlass, 1998 Ford Mustang convertible, 2002 Pt Cruiser.
- I LOVE Starbucks skinny lattes. They take me to my happy place.
- I use Natural Family Planning (NOT the "rhythm" method) to space my 3 kids.
- I don't drink sodas EXCEPT for Diet Mountain Dew.
- I once stayed up for 3 straight days without eating anything (stupid college kid trick) after drinking 24 cans of Mountain Dew in one night. I was like Charlie Pace from Lost as he was detoxing off the heroin.
- I blog but no one in my family knows what my blog name is except for the Prince Consort.
Tag six random people? OK, here they are: Simcha, Chris, Suso, Michelle, Practical Polly, Johnny Virgil and they know who they are! Let the games begin!