Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Veni Vidi Wiggles!

Yesterday we went to see the Wiggles at "Playhouse Dinsey In Concert" at the Disney/MGM Studios in lovely Orlando, Florida.

Although Greg (yellow) Wiggle was unable to be there due to health issues (sasy a prayer for him please!) and was on his way back to Sydney, Australia to see his doctor, we had a Wigglicious good time. The Princesses Ella and Prince Lorenzo enjoyed themselves famously. I would not have imagined a 5-month old having fun at a concert, but my gracious, he did enjoy himself. It was well worth the price of admission (and all the rest of it that goes along with a day-trip to Dinsey).


Tickets to Disney to see the Wiggles: $118 and change
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Character Lunch with Little Einsteins & Jojo and Goliath: $46 and change

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wiggles Concert T-shirts: $38 and change

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mouse Ears hat for Lorenzo: $13 and change

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Seeing my beloved children have the TIME OF THEIR LIVES...Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

PRICELESS!

Sure this set me back a couple of benjamins, but it was so worth it for this once in a lifetime experience. Add to that I scored a pair of Tinker Bell flip-flops and a birthday present for my dad and it was a GREAT day.

Personally, I have a thing for Cinderella, but since the oldest Princess Ella has co-opted her, I guess purple Tink flip flops will do.

No comments: